Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TOMORROW AND TOMORROW AND TOMORROW

Since I've been absent of late, I wanted to make sure that I received credit for an assignment that has been given me.  Danny Luu can vouch for me, but as you can see from the video, he's just a wonderful camera-man - of course with no sarcasm included.  But really, if you haven't seen Danny's real work on Youtube, you should check it out for all of its different flavors.  Danny missed a couple of lines from the soliloquy, so I'll start it off.

"She should have died hereafter/
There would have been a time for such a word/
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in such petty pace from...

The video is pretty funny and it was filmed in my AP Biology class today.
Also my apologies to Dr. Preston for having missed the class so frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment