Monday, March 10, 2014

10 QUESTIONS

So we have to find an expert for our Final "Masterpiece" Project of which I still have no direction.  I'm starting to bend toward leadership/self-reflection, but who knows where my project will turn.  I'm like an undeclared major in a community college - unpredictable to where this might end up, and equally as predictable to be a failure.  Here are my 10 questions.

  1. What is your job?
  2. What does your job mean to you?
  3. What do you think your job means to others?
  4. How do you accomplish goals?
  5. Where do you go when you need help?
  6. What was the greatest moment of your life?
  7. Does school really matter?
  8. Where have you found happiness?
  9. What do you think of when you hear the word 'masterpiece'?
  10. Is a masterpiece structured or conjured?

No comments:

Post a Comment