Monday, February 24, 2014

BRAVE NEW ROUGH DRAFT (THESIS)

Discuss the relationship between science, religion, and political power in the World State:

The World State is not only a united dystopia in Huxley's Brave New World, but it is also the world's present state of being where science, religion, and political power have all coalesced into one force.  This novel takes it's form as if Henry Ford were to somehow impact the world in such a way as to become the "savior" upon which his people's scientific approach, religious beliefs, and political structure are based.  The world is the products of his innovation; the world is a futuristic assembly line.


My goal was a 15-minute thesis.  My apologies for not completing the essay as I'm having trouble with my PC.

2 comments:

  1. I think that your thesis is strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though you couldn't finish this essay, I see the outline that you were going to hit and I see that it would have expanded broadly.

    ReplyDelete