Monday, February 10, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT

  • What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
    • I'm passionate about music and building relationships.
  • How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
    • Surfing the net for articles on subjects I'm passionate about usually distract me for hours and hours, but this won't get my homework done.
  • What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
    • I'm not sure.  I usually end up regretting doing the things I'm passionate about, because I end up not studying for the next big test and flunking it.  It seems as if we aren't allowed to be creative until we're in our mid-life crisis, and by then, we'll have full-time jobs, a wife and kids, and little money for ourselves to express that creativity.  Maybe I'll write a book.
  • What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
    • I know that I can impress others once I become an expert in the field I'm passionate about.  Usually experts are the ones who have the degrees from college.  Hello debt.
  • How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
    • That's a good question.  'What if I stopped prioritizing my school work and started focusing on my passion?' could lead to that one kid who dropped out of high school, joined a band, and ended up on the streets... I don't want that to be me.
  • Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
    • In regards to personal learning (or anything personal in particular), my greatest peer is myself.  The public are those closest to me.  The experts are those with enough authority to grant me a valid opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment