Tuesday, September 10, 2013

MUSIC

Hey guys!  If you knew me well enough, you would know that I love all music. Much like literature, music contains themes, structure, tone, and alternative meaning, and that's why I love it so much and believe it fits well with an English class.  I believe that music is the "universal language" that brings people together, and although I do not normally post on the blog outside of the mandatory classwork, I'd like to update the playlist on my blog once a month for others to enjoy.  That being said, I will try my best to use only clean versions of songs, and you may comment to request songs that you would like to hear.  Also, if you've noticed, I have a sidebar of sample videos of the next song I will be learning on piano.  You can sample these song projects on the sidebar, and I will hopefully learn how to upload a video or recording of me playing the song for you guys to hear!  I'm not as good as the guys to the left, but I'll try!  Also, if you would like to request for me to learn a specific song, let me know.  I'm challenging myself to learn more songs this year and expand my repertoire! Now, for my first playlist, I'd like to incorporate a small variety of hit songs that I hope nobody would mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment