Monday, September 30, 2013

SONG PROJECT. SEPTEMBER.

As promised, I have learned and posted this month's song project, but I've been having trouble uploading a video of me playing to this blog.  However, I have posted it to Google, and you may click the link below to watch it!  That song is called La Valse D'Amelie composed by Yann Tiersen.  I will be hopefully creating a collaborative working group in which all musicians or singers or lovers of music can follow.  If you're interested in working with me and Kylie Sagisi in this group, the basic overview of our group is to promote music as an artistic talent, universal language, and psychological tool.  Also, there is room to write any article or post any video pertaining to music, ranging from your favorite songs to your favorite artists and composers to your favorite genres.  As for now, I leave you with this video; I hope you like it; I apologize for the bad quality; please comment a song that you would like for me to try to learn next!


This is a professional version of the song!



No comments:

Post a Comment